Born: 1971, UK
Northbrook College, West Sussex 1990-1992
Leeds Metropolitan University 1992-1995
Graduated Leeds Met University in 1995 after completing a BA in Graphic Art and Design, specialising in Experimental Film and Animation. After finding gainful employment in various non-creative institutions went back to basics and began work with pen, pencil and computer.
Having spent more than 20 years crafting skills, absorbing influences from every facet of visual culture and archiving found objects and ephemera to substantiate his work he has worked as a freelance illustrator with numerous clients in publishing and entertainment, more recently pursuing the more traditional gallery/exhibitive path with solo shows in London and Bristol and group exhibits in the U.S. Numerous sell out print releases and coverage worldwide.
Current work is an clash of styles from classical to pop surrealism, focusing predominantly on the human form though abstracting elements from nature and the animal kingdom. Covering subjects such as superficiality and isolation progressing into more socio-political expressions.
- Solo Show SOUP Gallery DITCHLING 06-2001
- Group Show Coningsby Gallery. LONDON 06-2008
- Solo Show Red Propeller Gallery. BRISTOL 08- 2008
- Group Show Vyner St Gallery. LONDON 10-2008
- Group Show Ultralounge. Selfridges. LONDON 02-2009
- Group Show Dreweatts Urban Art Auction 02-2009
- Group Show T+P Fine Art. PHILADELPHIA 05-2009
- Solo Show Signal Gallery. LONDON 06-2009
- Group Show Weapon of Choice Gallery. BRISTOL 09-2009
- Group Show Dreweatts Urban Art Auction 02-2010
- Group Show Metropolitan University. LEEDS 03-2010
- Solo Show Red Propeller Gallery. DEVON 07-2010
- Solo Show Signal Gallery. LONDON 11-2010
- Group Show Stolen Space. LONDON 12-2010
- Group Show Red Propeller Gallery. DEVON 10-2012
- Group Show Red Propeller Gallery. DEVON 12-2017